In addition to the standard admissions requirements at Westminster, applicants to the DMin program must submit the following to the admissions office:
- Resume: A brief resume of your experience in ministry.
- Transcripts: Full official transcript(s) of your theological graduate-level program, including an attestation of the attainment of an MDiv degree and evidence of knowledge of the original languages of Scripture.
- Greek and Hebrew: Course descriptions of the Greek and Hebrew language courses completed in your MDiv.
- Sample Sermon: If you’re looking to begin the DMin with a concentration in preaching, an audio file of a sample sermon must be presented.
- Please Note: Some admission requirement exceptions exist for the DMin program.