Summer and Fall 2019
Registration for winter and spring begins on April 15th!
For Populi registration procedures, click here.
Important Notes and Reminders
- Registration Period: Online activity via Populi opens at 12:01 AM of the period's first day and closes at midnight of the period's last day.
- Late Registration Period: begins April 27th.
- Add/Drop Courses: The Add/Drop period for the fall semester is September 4-13th. Please view the summer schedule for SU19 add/drop dates. Unless otherwise noted, you should add or drop a course via Populi. If you are taking an Advanced Theological Writing (ATW) course, you must submit a completed Add/Drop Request form to the registrar's office.
- Course Withdrawal: If you wish to withdraw from a SU19 or FA19 course, you must submit a completed Add/Drop/Withdrawal Request form (including professor's initials) by the deadline. You will be assigned a "W" for the withdrawn course. If you withdraw from a course after the deadline, you will receive a failing grade. If you do not live locally, please email email@example.com for assistance. Deadline to withdraw from a fall semester course is November 14th.
- Financial Information: Please see the Tuition and Financial Information for tuition payment, fees, and tuition refund information. (During the registration period, students may change registration choices without incurring any fees.)
- ThM/PhD and DMin students in post-coursework phase: You will register only once, in the fall semester, for the 2019-20 academic year. You will automatically be registered for the following spring semester when registration opens.
- Students expecting to graduate in May 2020: The deadline to submit your Graduation Application is June 1st 2019.
- Loan Information: If you plan to pay for tuition and fees with a Direct or GraduatePLUS Loan, please see the Government Loans article for important loan application deadlines.
- FERPA Rights: Review the Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA.
We look forward to another great semester with you at Westminster!