As a London ThM student in a course with the Greystone Theological Institute (GTI), you will be considered a ‘visiting student’ of GTI. First, let us know what you wish to take and then register for the course with GTI, use GTI's Populi for registration, tuition, and payments.
Full course information and syllabi for all modules may be accessed at the GTI Academic Calendar and Greystone Connect library and students with any questions may contact Greystone administration at email@example.com.
Steps to Registering for a Greystone Course
- Enter the Greystone website and click on 'Visiting Student' to apply to Greystone.
- Receive access to GTI's Populi.
- Please inform the WTS Registrar of the GTI course in which you would like to enroll. Please use this form to make this request.
- WTS Registrar checks to ensure that the course is approved by the Historical and Theological Field Committee and fits in your program (e.g., the course may not overlap with a similar WTS course already taken).
- The WTS Registrar will notify you of approval. Only after approval can you register for the course through GTI’s Populi.
- Register for the course and pay tuition in GTI's Populi; for courses with an online component, access course materials in GTI’s Greystone Connect.
- Submit an unofficial transcript to the WTS Registrar in order to have the GTI course recorded on your WTS record. To obtain your unofficial transcript, you can download the PDF from your GTI Populi account.
- When you complete all the GTI courses you wish to take, we will need an official GTI transcript to be sent to the WTS Registrar. Email Dr. Atria Larson (Greystone's Academic Dean) at firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request.
Capstone Courses with a Greystone Component
If you are completing the London ThM with two additional courses with major papers ('two-course capstone'), you may seek to audit a Greystone course as a component of a WTS independent study.
To do this:
- First obtain approval from the WTS Registrar, then register for the course as an independent study with us by submitting this form.
- Then register to audit the GTI course as an auditor.
- Pay a ‘capstone’ fee of 240 GBP with WTS which helps us provide advising support for your major paper.
- Work with your advisor (or another WTS instructor if approved) on forming your major research paper in light of the GTI course material.