Improve a failing grade
Lauren Finlayson avatar
Written by Lauren Finlayson
Updated over a week ago

We understand that there are extenuating circumstances that can affect your ability to complete a course properly. 

For a course in which a failing grade has been received (including a former incomplete “I”), you might, at the professor’s discretion, be granted permission to take a re-examination or complete a reassignment of sufficient quality to raise the grade to an FD. 

Such work must be completed within a maximum of 28 days after notification of the failing grade. If the grade is raised to an FD, you will receive credit for the course, but no grade points are counted when calculating your general standing.

Did this answer your question?