We know that sometimes unplanned or unavoidable life circumstances occur which would require you to withdrawal from the seminary for a period of time. If you would like to return to your studies after a period of withdrawal, you are welcome to seek reinstatement/readmission.

Reinstatement to the Seminary

If you have been withdrawn for 4 or less consecutive semesters and desire to resume your studies, you will need to submit a reinstatement request form, along with the reinstatement fee, to the Academic Affairs office. 

You will be notified by the Academic Affairs office whether or not you are approved for reinstatement. 

Readmission to the Seminary
If you have been withdrawn from the seminary for 5 or more consecutive semesters, you must apply for readmission through the admissions office

Approval for reinstatement or readmission is at the sole discretion of the seminary.

A readmitted or reinstated student will be subject to all respective program requirements, as well as all financial and academic policies current at the time of return.

Did this answer your question?