Systematic Theology seeks to divide the Word of truth rightly. You will learn how to interpret Scripture rightly in order to form a correct understanding of its contents. The fruit of your study can then be used to speak into the life of the church.
Through study of our Systematic Theology courses, you will be enabled to:
- Articulate "the whole counsel of God", the system of doctrine taught in Scripture;
- Grasp the way this system of doctrine derives from sound interpretation;
- Understand the history of doctrine, primarily in the theological heritage of the Reformed churches;
- Value the Westminster Standards as a summary of the system of doctrine taught in scripture; and
- Embrace the system of doctrine taught in Scripture in a way that enhances devotion to God and service to others.
See our course offerings for more information!