Participating Programs

We support and appreciate our veterans and service members and want to partner with you in ministry training! 

Westminster participates in the GI Bill® Benefits and GoArmyEd Tuition Assistance, in addition to other active duty personnel and AmeriCorps programs. Students who are veterans should refer to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website for eligibility requirements. 

To receive benefit payments, eligible veterans should contact the financial aid office and submit their letter of eligibility. Active Duty and Army Reservists seeking tuition assistance should check the GoArmyEd website for more application information. 

Request a Copy of your Certificate

In order to certify your enrollment for the use of your GI Bill® benefits, we'll need a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility. Learn how to request a copy here

If you have any questions about options for using your veteran's assistance benefits, feel free to reach out to

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at"

Did this answer your question?