Note: All 2019 graduates should have already submitted their graduation application to the registrar’s office. The deadline was June 2018. If you have not, please contact the registrar immediately.
Here are the steps you'll need to take in order to graduate.
- Submit your commencement fee by Friday, March 15.
- Complete the ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire by Friday, March 15.
- Fill out the Graduate Information Form by Friday, March 15.
- [Loan recipients only] Complete loan exit counseling by Monday, April 29.
- Reserve your spot at the Graduation banquet by Monday, April 29.
- Attend Graduation rehearsal in Rust Auditorium on Wednesday, May 22 at 3pm.
- Attend the commencement ceremony on Thursday, May 23.