In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we will not hold a local graduation ceremony or any of the events that typically surround it. We intend to provide an alternative event online for graduates and families. Planning is underway; more information to follow.
Note: All 2020 graduates should have already discussed their intention to graduate with the Academic Affairs office. If you have not, please contact the Academic Support Office immediately.
Here are the steps you'll need to take in order to graduate.
- Submit your commencement fee by Friday, March 13.
- Complete the ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire by Friday, March 13.
- Fill out the Graduate Information Form by Friday, March 13.
- [Loan recipients only] Complete loan exit counseling by Friday, May 1.
- Reserve your spot at the Graduation banquet. (Two complementary tickets are available for each grad using the code "WTSGrad".)
- Attend Graduation rehearsal in Rust Auditorium on Wednesday, May 20 at 3pm.
- Attend the commencement ceremony on Thursday, May 21.