We welcome and encourage all students, no matter their background, to be a part of Westminster's programs. Many resources are currently available to support our international students.

International Students

The Student Development Office is the place to go with all of your questions about life at Westminster. You may stop by the Student Development Office in Machen Hall anytime, or you may also schedule an appointment by emailing them at studentdevelopment@wts.edu.

If you have specific questions about immigration and your international student status, you should plan to meet with Jesse Ruhl. He is the person primarily responsible for the needs of Westminster's international student community. You may email him at jruhl@wts.edu to schedule a time to meet or call him at 215-935-3874. His office is in the Student Development section of Machen Hall.

The U.S. government also has a website dedicated to answering all of the questions that international students have. The website is a good place to find important information about your international student status and what you should and should not do.  

If you are a new international student, be sure to stop by the Student Development Office as soon as you arrive. We are excited that you are here and look forward to meeting with you as soon as we can.

Did this answer your question?