We aim to assist students as much as possible, especially when it  comes to necessary paperwork. From withdrawal requests and graduate applications to transcript requests, find all of the student forms and information you need here. 

Student Forms 

Forms can be submitted in one or more of the following ways:

  • In person – In-person requests might require photo identification and will not be processed for third parties without the signed consent from the current/former student
  • Via fax - 215-887-5404
  • Via mail – Send attention to the registrar’s office
  • Via email – Scan and email the form as an attachment to registrar@wts.edu. Note: Do not include Social Security information if you are scanning and emailing the form. We will not be able to process your request.

Transcript Request*

Student Forms

Audit Registration

Change of Program/Emphasis *PhD, ThM or DMin students who wish to change
programs must contact the Admissions Office.  

Course Withdrawal Request

Course Conflict Approval

External Course Request (PhD-Historical & Theol Studies field only)

Graduation Application 

Incomplete Request

Independent Study Request

Official Letter Request


Reinstatement Request

Transfer of Credit Request

Waiver of Course Prerequisite Request

Withdrawal Notification

Withhold Directory Information Request



Transcript Requests*

Unofficial Transcript: We are unable to provide unofficial transcripts at this time.

Digital Transcript: We are unable to provide digital official transcripts at this time.  

For a helpful tutorial regarding signing PDF forms digitally, please view here.

Did this answer your question?