Summer and Fall 2020
For Populi registration procedures, click here.
- Registration Period: Registration online via Populi opens at 12:01 AM of the period's first day and closes at midnight of the period's last day.
- Add/Drop Spring Courses: The Add/Drop period for the fall semester is September 9-18. Please view the summer schedule for summer add/drop dates. Unless otherwise noted, you should add or drop a course via Populi. If you are taking an Advanced Theological Writing (ATW) course, you must speak Academic Support.
- Course Withdrawal: Please see the summer course schedule for withdraw deadlines. The deadline to withdraw from a fall course is November 19th. If you wish to withdraw from course, email email@example.com. You will be assigned a "W" for the withdrawn course. If you withdraw from a course after the deadline, you will receive a failing grade.
- ThM/PhD and DMin students in post-coursework phase: You will register only once, in the fall semester, for the 2020-2021 academic year. You will automatically be registered for the spring semester when registration opens.
Financial Aid Information
- Financial Information: Please see the Tuition and Financial Information for tuition payment, fees, and tuition refund information. (During the registration period, students may change registration choices without incurring any fees.)
- Loan Information: If you plan to pay for tuition and fees with a Direct or GraduatePLUS Loan, please see the Government Loans article for important loan application deadlines.
- FERPA Rights: Review the Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA.