- The Book of Zechariah (OT 720, new course): Dr. Stephen Coleman, June 10 - 14
- Foundations for Christian Public Witness (AP 790, new course): Dr. Brian Mattson, August 12 - 16
- Theological Bibliography & Research Methods (PT 421P): Prof. Sandy Finlayson, August 13, 15 (1-5pm)
- New Modernity (ST 700): Dr. Carlton Wynne, August 19 - 23
- Union with Christ (ST 930): Dr. Lane Tipton, August 26 - 30
- 16th Century Lutheranism (CH 713): Dr. Peter Lillback, January 6 - 10
- Biblical Imagery (NT 822): Dr. Tommy Keene, January 21 - 24
- The Westminster Standards (ST 532/932): Dr. Chad Van Dixhoorn, January 21 - 24
- Theological Bibliography & Research Methods (PT 421P): Prof. Sandy Finlayson, January 21, 23 (2-5pm)
Pre-Course Reading: Be sure to check the course syllabuses for any pre-course assignments due on or before the first day the class meets.
For information about required textbooks and a semester schedule, please refer to the Student Syllabi.