Federal regulations require student who participate in the federal loan program to complete loan exit counseling if they 1. drop below half time enrollment at any point 2. take a leave of absence 3. do not enroll for a term or drop out of the program or 4. graduate from their program.

In compliance with federal regulations, if you have received any sort of government loans during your time at Westminster, you must complete exit counseling before graduating. You must complete the exit counseling by Saturday, May 7, 2022 

If you fail to complete the loan exit counseling by this date, Westminster will hold your diploma until it has been completed. Any questions can be referred to financial aid.

Did this answer your question?