ANNOUNCEMENT: Google Cloud Print is no longer supported by Google, and will no longer work when printing to on campus printers. Please follow the instructions below in order to directly connect to the printers.
Three printers are located on campus for student printing needs:
- Andreas Academic Center - Main floor, by the mailboxes.
- Andreas Academic Center - Basement, next to the public computer terminals.
- Van Til Hall - Student snack bar. (Due to COVID, this printer has been temporarily moved to the copy room off of the Montgomery Library foyer.)
In order to access the printers you must be connected to the WTS Student WiFi network. Once connected, you can find each of these printers listed in your Add Printer dialog.
For Apple users:
- Go to System Preferences
- Choose Printers & Scanners
- Click the '+' to add a printer.
For Windows users:
- Go to your Start Menu.
- Click Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add a Printer.
If you are unable to add a printer in this manner, or have any other problems printing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.