Westminster offers on-campus and off-campus options for housing during MTE I. On-campus housing options are described below.

How To Apply

A student should apply for housing once he or she has demonstrated full funding and has received a confirmation letter from the International Student Advisor. To receive an application form, email studentdevelopment@wts.edu. You should return your completed application to the same address. A non-refundable housing security assigned in the order in which we receive your completed application and housing security deposit. Once the application and deposit are processed, the International Student Advisor will contact you to confirm your specific arrangements. Check with student development (studentdevelopment@wts.edu) to see the current application deadline for housing. 

To learn about off-campus housing options, click HERE.

Did this answer your question?