Online courses can be a great addition to your schedule. As a residential student, you are able to take counseling courses not offered residentially. Here is a list of courses you can take.
When you sign up for an online course, here is what you can expect:
- They start later than the typical start of your residential semester.
- October, March, and June courses are 10 weeks long.
- January courses are 8 weeks long.
- The Online Learning team will ask you to complete orientation if you have not taken an online course before.
- Pay attention to your student email, you'll receive notifications there.
- You'll have access to the online course several days before it begins, not at the beginning of the semester with all your residential courses.
- You have the power to change settings for any of the platforms used, including Workplace and Canvas.
- Small groups meet 4 times per course. Most online students know the process and will help you get connected. Your group members are assigned in Canvas. It is a student led group meet up to discuss course content.
If you have further questions about online courses, please contact the Online Team at email@example.com.