To help with planning your schedule for Spring 2019, please see the course offerings and schedules below. We have the courses listed two different ways. Schedule 1 lists the courses by ID. Schedule 2 lists the courses in a weekly layout. (schedules are subject to change)
The course schedules below are for students in the MDiv, MAC residential, MAR, ThM, PhD, Cert programs, and Visiting students.
Registration for WI/SP19 will be open in Populi Nov 5-16.
Note for the semester
- The Add/Drop period for all residential courses is February 4-13. (For all Greek and Hebrew courses, the last day to add is Feb 1)
- The Add/Drop deadline for all online courses is March 4.
- NT 103 will only be held for the first 7 weeks of the semester.
- PTM 163 Church Growth & Planting will only be held for the first 8 weeks of the semester.
- The SUM EVAL is scheduled for March 14 & 15.
- CH 433/733 will only meet for the week of April 1-5.
- ST 613/913 will only meet for the week of April 1-5.
- PTC 361 - Intro to Pastoral Counseling is replacing PTC 522 as a required course.
For information about required textbooks and a semester schedule, please refer to the Student Syllabi folder.