There are two ways to obtain a copy of your GI Bill® Certificate of Eligibility: 

If you have an eBenefits Level II account, you can: 

  1. On the "Welcome" page, select the "Manage Your Benefits" option at the bottom

  2. Under the "Manage Benefits" option, select the "Status Tracking" option

  3. In the "Education" block,  you should see a link for the benefit you are eligible for

  4. Select the "Enrollment Status" Link (Post 9/11 GI Bill®, Montgomery GI Bill®, etc)

  5. Print the page entitled "Education Enrollment Status"

Otherwise, you can: 

  1. Go to the GI Bill® Website

  2. Select the "Submit a Question" option

  3. If you have an exsisting account, log in

  4. If not, you will need to Sign up to establish an account

  5. Once you are logged in, select the "Ask a Question" tab at the top

  6. For subject, put "GI Bill® Certificate of Eligibility"

  7. For question, write something similar to "I am requesting a duplicate copy of my GI Bill® Certificate of Eligibility". 

  8. Product is "GI Bill®"

  9. Category is the benefit you are eligible for

  10. Under the benefit you are eligible for, select eligibility

  11. Submit your request

  12. A duplicate Certificate will be sent to you.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at"

Did this answer your question?