There are two ways to obtain a copy of your GI Bill® Certificate of Eligibility:
If you have an eBenefits Level II account, you can:
- Log on to eBenefits
- On the "Welcome" page, select the "Manage Your Benefits" option at the bottom
- Under the "Manage Benefits" option, select the "Status Tracking" option
- In the "Education" block, you should see a link for the benefit you are eligible for
- Select the "Enrollment Status" Link (Post 9/11 GI Bill®, Montgomery GI Bill®, etc)
- Print the page entitled "Education Enrollment Status"
Otherwise, you can:
- Go to the GI Bill® Website
- Select the "Submit a Question" option
- If you have an exsisting account, log in
- If not, you will need to Sign up to establish an account
- Once you are logged in, select the "Ask a Question" tab at the top
- For subject, put "GI Bill® Certificate of Eligibility"
- For question, write something similar to "I am requesting a duplicate copy of my GI Bill® Certificate of Eligibility".
- Product is "GI Bill®"
- Category is the benefit you are eligible for
- Under the benefit you are eligible for, select eligibility
- Submit your request
- A duplicate Certificate will be sent to you.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."