Summer & Fall 2020 Decision Dates (update 4/24)
WTS will announce its decisions shortly on whether to hold its summer and fall courses online or in-person. Look for announcements on May 1 for summer classes and June 1 for fall classes.
Canvas Organization (update 4/17)
We have provided a bit more structure to courses on Canvas for easier navigation. Click here for a quick overview of the changes.
Graduation (update forthcoming)
WTS will not hold a local graduation ceremony or any of the events that typically surround it. We intend to provide an alternative event online for graduates and families. Planning is underway; more information to follow.
Dates for the Spring Term Moved One Week Forward (update: 3/26)
- Summer/Fall Registration | April 20 - May 1
- Last Date to Withdraw | April 20
- Last Day of Class/Master's Paper Deadline | May 8
- Reading Days | May 11-13
- Exam Period | May 14 - 22
- ThM/PhD Paper Deadline | May 19
Earlier Updates (from 3/20 & 3/21)
Internet: Mobile Hotspots Available
At a subsidized rate of $10 per month, we can provide you a mobile hotspot. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JSTOR is now live as part of the library’s suite of databases. Interlibrary loans for periodicals not in JSTOR are still possible. Email email@example.com.
- Our Ebook collection is growing.
- Anything previously on reserve for spring courses is now available in PDF form at this Google Drive folder. Before using these PDFs, students must sign this form.
- The library is available for research questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most classes now incorporate a videoconferencing component via Zoom. Learn more about this tool for WTS courses.
For Zoom meetings, syllabus issues, assignments and quizzes in Canvas, general feedback on how your course is going.
Academic Support (email@example.com)
For registration, billing, financial aid, transcripts, academic planning, etc.
For troubleshooting Zoom and Canvas.