In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all courses for the 2020-2021 academic year will be offered in an online format. Most courses will still meet at times specified in the schedule below, while a few select courses will become more flexible, with asynchronous options available.
To help distinguish these, we've listed the delivery methods in Populi for courses as follows:
- Remote = Synchronous Sessions, with specified meeting times, as indicated in the Fall 2020 schedule
- Online = Asynchronous Sessions
Regardless of format, be sure to review the syllabi for your classes for details on synchronous and asynchronous elements.
Multiple sections of the same course and courses that are offered at both the MDiv/MAR and ThM/PhD levels often combine sections for lectures and other course requirements.
Important Dates to Remember:
- September 9: First day of classes
- September 9-18: Add/Drop period for classes beginning on September 9
- October 5: Add/Drop deadline for classes beginning on October 5 (online counseling courses only)
- October 15-16: MAR Summative Evaluation