In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all courses for the 2020-2021 academic year will be offered in an online format. Most courses will still meet at times specified in the schedule below, while a few select courses will become more flexible, with asynchronous options available.
To help distinguish these, we've listed the delivery methods in Populi for courses as follows:
- Remote = Synchronous Sessions, with specified meeting times, as indicated in the Fall 2020 schedule
- Online = Asynchronous Sessions
Regardless of format, be sure to review the syllabi for your classes for details on synchronous and asynchronous elements.
Important Dates to Remember:
- September 9: First day of classes
- September 9-18: Add/Drop period for classes beginning on September 9
- October 5: Add/Drop deadline for classes beginning on October 5 (online counseling courses only)
- October 15-16: MAR Summative Evaluation