In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all courses for the Winter & Spring 2021 terms will be offered in an online, remote format, with synchronous sessions at times specified in the schedule. Be sure to review the syllabi for your classes for details on synchronous and asynchronous elements.
Navigating your course options:
The schedules below include all courses being offered in our residential MDiv, MAR, PhD, ThM, and DMin programs. To help you know which courses are relevant to you:
- DMin Courses: course codes beginning with "D" (ie: DEC 1). These courses are only available for students enrolled in the DMin program.
- ThM & PhD courses: courses numbered 700 or higher (ie: AP 903) are advanced degree courses, and are reserved for students enrolled in the ThM or PhD programs. Master's level sections may be offered for these courses. Make sure to select the relevant course id when registering. Courses that are offered at both the MDiv/MAR and ThM/PhD levels often combine sections for lectures and other course requirements. ThM & PhD students have priority in enrolling for these courses.
- MDiv & MAR courses: courses numbered 600 or below (ie: AP 603) are reserved for MDiv and MAR students.
- MDiv Counseling courses: courses beginning with PTC are reserved for MDiv Counseling & MAC students only. Seats in these courses are extremely limited, and it is unlikely that others will be able to join. Others may petition to join subject to seat availability.
Important Dates to Remember:
- December 28, 2020: Online Counseling Courses begin. Add/Drop deadline for classes beginning on December 28.
- January 4, 2021: Winter Courses begin
- February 1, 2021: Spring Courses begin
- February 1 - 10: Add/Drop period for classes beginning on February 1
- March 1: Online Counseling Courses begin. Add/Drop deadline for classes beginning on March 1