Your full tuition amount is due on the first day of the academic term, but you also have the option to set up a payment plan that breaks up your tuition balance into multiple installments over the length of that term. There are two standard payment plan options to choose from:
- 2 installments (50% each)
With this option, 50% of your tuition is due on the first day of courses, with the rest of your balance due by the end of the academic term.
- 4 monthly payments (25% each)
With this option, your tuition costs are split into four equal, monthly payments beginning on the first day of courses and concluding at the end of the academic term.
- How to select a payment plan and automate your payments
- Registration and tuition deadlines for online MDiv and MAR students
- How to register for courses in Populi