- Registration begins April 5th
Registration online via Populi for both Summer and Fall courses opens at 12:01 AM on April 5th. The registration period will be open until April 16 at midnight.
- Add or drop courses until just after the term starts
You can add or drop your courses via Populi for free until these dates:
Summer deadline to add/drop: June 2
Fall deadline to add/drop: September 17
- Withdraw from courses is possible until about 2 weeks before classes end
If you wish to withdraw from course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be assigned a "W" for the withdrawn course. If you withdraw from a course after the deadline, you will receive a failing grade.
Summer deadline to withdraw: June 19
Fall deadline to withdraw: November 18
- Tuition is due the first day of class
Tuition for each course is due on the first day of that course's term:
Summer tuition is due: May 24
Fall tuition is due: September 8
- Refunds are available in-full until the add/drop deadline. After that, refunds are prorated.
If you drop a course prior to the add/drop deadline, you will receive a full refund for that course's tuition. After that date, prorated refunds are available for withdrawals up until halfway through the term, after which no refunds are available.