We're excited to offer you this new and improved student information center! This new platform is a knowledge base, not your typical website—and like all unique products, the platform's distinctive value also implies drawbacks. As you explore the new tool, please keep the following in mind:
- This tool is designed to be explored with the search bar. If you look for information by sorting through the categories, you'll probably have a difficult, time-consuming experience. We do wish that we could redesign how the categories are presented to increase the ease of navigation, but unfortunately, this platform doesn't let us customize at that level.
- This tool is designed to provide quick and accurate answers, not binding terms of agreement. If you're looking for information about your degree program to "take to the bank," please compare information on this platform with the academic catalog from the year of your matriculation.
- The bubble in the corner is set up as a feedback tool, not a live chat. You should not expect to speak with someone in real time. We'll review feedback from the feedback bubble once a month. If you want us to get back to you, submit your email address.
- Our primary goal for this platform is to create a comprehensive collection of content, not total format consistency. We'll do our best to ensure greater consistency over time, but you will notice some "soft edges" to the formatting across articles, especially in this early stage.
- Please also remember that we're currently in a beta phase.
Thank you for your patience and support as we seek to serve you with this new tool. As opportunities arise to fix or ease the difficulties caused by the above issues, we will act upon them whenever possible. Feel free to let us know via the feedback bubble if you think of potential solutions. We'd love to hear from you!