Students prior to 2018

To request an official transcript, you will need to submit the Transcript Request Form, accompanied by the appropriate fee, to the Academic Affairs office. 

We can provide transcripts by mail or expedited mail. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide digital official transcripts.  We will post this option once it becomes available. 

Students 2018 or later

If you are a current or former student with a Populi account, you can request your official transcript directly from within your Populi account. Please see the tutorial for how to do so here

Did this answer your question?